Physician Assistant Paramus, NJ
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to join us Full-time in our post-acute care physiatry group in Paramus, NJ. Our team of physicians and practitioners work in post-acute care settings providing consultation and follow-up care. We collaborate closely with our patients, their families, rehab staff, physicians, and hospital system pop-health teams. We are looking to add a provider to the group who provide unmatched care exclusively through rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities across New Jersey.
Do you have excellent clinical skills? Are you team-oriented and empathetic towards your patients? Then we need you and your unique skill set to join our stellar team.
First and foremost, we seek to do the right thing for our patients, facilities, and physicians. To us, engagement means being physically, mentally, and emotionally present in the facilities that we go into and the patients and care teams with whom we interact. With an attitude of service, we go beyond the basic expectations for us and ask what we can do to help our neighbors. What we do, we do out of personal integrity. Our compassionate team is willing to make sacrifices for the flourishing of their patients and facilities. Finally, we are an innovative team with the mindset of creating new solutions rather than improving on old ones.
Loving and serving our neighbors by offering comfort, healing, and hope
- Patient consultations, physical exams (HPI, past med history)
- Review pertinent imaging/diagnostic tests/labs
- Prescribe appropriate medications
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Consultation/referrals with the physicians, patients, and staff
- Accurate and Timely Documentation/Progress notes
- Monitor therapies and provide continuity of care
- Triage phone calls/Evaluate patient’s problems/concerns
- Regularly Round on patients
- Counsels/Educates patients and family on health care matters
- Graduation from an accredited PA program
- Physician Assistant license in NJ
- Monday – Friday (no weekends)
- $120k-$200k per year (depending on experience)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Ongoing support and education by physicians and administrators
Our practice is Physiatry led with a desire to engage and serve our patients with excellence and compassion. Our like-minded team works together to value and encourage each team members’ work-life balance, family, and emotional well-being. We are also strategic in navigating and staying one step ahead of the rapidly changing healthcare ecosystem to promote the growth and sustainability of the practice into the future. Our core values are Engagement, Service, Continuous Improvement, and Integrity. If this strikes a chord within you, we would love the opportunity to speak!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]