Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Regional health system seeks a talented, engaging Advanced Practice Provider (PA or NP) for a permanent role with a progressive Internal Medicine group (experience required). Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits including full dental/medical/vision, profit-sharing and retirement, CME with time off, and 30 days of paid time off in your first year. Work with a team of 11 physicians with strong support and a full array of onsite services. If you enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to majestic natural surroundings, this is a great opportunity to make a difference and bring your talents to a warm, friendly community with good schools.
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Monty Eckart at [Register to View]
after emailing your updated CV to [Register to View]
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- PA/NP Internal Medicine for Scheduled and Same Day Patients
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, CME allowance plus time off
- 4-day schedule
- 5 years' experience preferred
- 10-14 adult patients daily
- Work with a team of 11 physicians, including building your own panel
- Friendly community of 70,000 with great schools and abundant outdoor recreation
- 2.5 hours from Seattle, 3 hours to Spokane
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...