This job is archived
CompHealth is partnering with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in the COVID-19 response by assisting with staffing physician assistants nationwide.
FEMA is looking for qualified physician assistants to assist in the vaccination rollout in cities across the nation in the roles of clinical managers/vaccine lead and vaccinators.
- FEMA Vaccination Distribution
- Six Month Temporary Job
- Great Hourly Rate
- Nationwide Opportunities
- Overtime Available
Qualified physician assistants must have:
- BS and completion of an accredited physician assistant program
- Updated CV showing a minimum one (1) year of experience (nursing experience considered)
- Current and clean license in any US state or territory
- Applicable certification according to requirements for specialties
- Clean background
Schedules are expected to be eight (8) hours in length with extended shift rates available at time and a half. Hourly rates will start at $71 per hour and may increase DOE.
We are currently looking for the following markets to assist in vaccine rollout starting April 1.
- Detroit, MI
- Los Angeles, CA
- Washington, DC
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Dallas, TX
- Seattle, WA
For more information and if you are interested in helping the fight against COVID-19, please apply. If you are interested and are not local to a market listed above, please apply and you will be one of the first providers contacted when your market is made available.
Thank you so much for making a difference!