Physician Assistant Billerica MA
seeking a part-time PA with a valid DEA license to join our team that changes people lives with preventative medicine and lifestyle medicine.
No on-call requirements.
The Provider will need to be available 11-7 Tues/Thurs and at least 2 Saturdays 7-1 a month
Current PA license in MA
The Physician Assistant will educate the patients on how to create a lifestyle of wellness that will ensure they have a long and productive life! This is a foundational approach to preventing and treating many chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, etc. Truly help change lives!
The Physician Assistant PA will work under the supervision of the medical director. Under general direction, the Physician Assistant provides patient care; conducts physical exams; completes health history summary; documents patients' progress and assists with patient care management.
You and your direct family members can enjoy the benefits of the program with a discount.
This is teamwork where everybody puts in an effort, where a patient is the focus and achieves amazing results. This is an environment of positive influence and celebrating commitments and hard work along with the patients. Join the team!
- Obtains and reviews patient's medical history information relevant to patient care
- Conducts physical examinations
- Orders and reviews laboratory studies as well as diagnostic procedures
- Assumes responsibility for prescribing FDA approved appetite suppressants according to state and federal guidelines
- Reviews patient's progress and manages patient care accordingly
- Maintains all required documentation for patient care and medication management
- Conducts patient consultations
- Provides training to clinical and non-clinical staff as needed
- Documents patient progress notes in the patient chart and/or EMR.
- Conducts consultations with patients regarding the program
- Performs other clinical duties as required
- Conducts follow up calls to patients to discuss the patient's progress and address any concerns
- Must have valid Medical & DEA License.
- Must ensure CAQH profile is current. Credentialed provider preferred.
- Must be a team player and enjoy Changing Lives!
please send CV [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO