This job is archived
Nurse Practitioner outpatient internal medicine Corvallis, OR sj
Nurse Practitioner to join an outpatient internal medicine team in Corvallis. At least 3 years of outpatient primary care experience is required.
• Do you have a preference on being hospital employed vs a private practice setting?
• What electronic medical record systems do you have experience with?
• What would be your ideal schedule?
• Are there any professional interests within your field that you would like to share?
• Do you speak any additional languages besides English?
• Geographically where were you looking for opportunities and why is it that you have chosen these areas?
• If you’re looking to relocate, do you have a significant other looking for a new opportunity as well? If so, what is their occupation?
• If you’re looking to relocate, do you have any children that you’re looking for a good school system for? Do you prefer public or private education?
• When you’re not practicing, what activities do you enjoy in your spare time?
• How much of a notification in advance would you prefer prior to a face to face interview with a recruiter?
• Do you have a CV that is up to date?
• Do you have the capability to perform preliminary interviews with recruiters via Video Conferencing over the computer?
• Is there anything you’re specifically looking forward to in an opportunity or anything that would be a potential deal-breaker in an opportunity?
• In your own words, what would you declare as the “perfect situation”