Physician Assistant Prescott, AZ
4-day work week!
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant to join our outpatient private practice full time in the Prescott, AZ region. We are looking for a Physician Assistant for our quickly growing neuropathy center. The Physician Assistant provides the initial intake, including medical and neuropathy exam, progress checks and follow ups, treatments to include trigger point injections and biopsies, with the goal of restoring your patient’s quality of life. Do you have excellent bedside skills and enjoy helping others? Do you have a passion and drive for health and wellness? Great communication skills and love to work as a part of team with the common goal of helping patients reach for and attain their health and wellness goals? Then we want to hear from you!
Within our medical group, we are passionate about changing lives and the face of health care! We have a very fun, energetic and passionate work culture! Our team members are knowledgeable and have the drive to want to succeed and grow personally, professionally, and financially (PPF). We take time monthly to set and review progress towards all our team members PPF goals. That is just a small part of what separates us from most employers. We have a multidisciplinary team that collaborates to provide our patients with the best, all-encompassing care that they need and deserve.
- Patient exams/consultations (HPI, physical and neuropathy exam, wound exams, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
- Evaluate Clinical Data
- Order and review appropriate tests/imaging/records
- Provide accurate and useful diagnostic information to the patient and care team to assist directing the management of the patient’s care
- Treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis and treatment plan options, and answering any patient questions or concerns
- Progress check frequently with adjustments to treatment plans as needed
- Consultation with the multidisciplinary team as needed
- Documentation- timely and accurate (within 24 hrs)
- Treatments to include punch biopsies, wound care (eval, prep, debridement and regen patches), PENS, Vitamin injections, wound biologics and trigger point injections associated with neuropathy
- Monitor patient progress and charting any adjustments to providers orders
- Prescribe treatment regimens as appropriate for assessed medical conditions
- Play a key role in implementation of new products and services
- Educate patients and referral partners on the benefits of our services, work with the marketing team
- Assist in the direction of the management of the patient’s care
- Graduation from an accredited PA program required
- PA license in AZ
- Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel
- A minimum of one year’s experience is desirable but not required
- National certification in family practice specialty is preferred
- Wound Certification preferred (must complete wound certification within first 90 days of hire)
- Experience with diabetic patients preferred
- 4-days week, full-time (4 x 10)
- Fridays off!
- $96k- $110k / yearly
- Health Insurance
- 12 paid holidays
- 4 day work week!
If you like rapid growth and working with enthusiastic team members to improve patient’s quality of life, you’ll enjoy your career with us! Seeking passion driven healthcare providers, wanting to make a difference in patients suffering with diabetes, neuropathy, and chronic wounds. We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a driven PA to join our team. We offer competitive pay and the chance to help countless of patients improve their quality of life. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]