Physician Assistant Vineland, NJ
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant to join our growing medical team at our busy office full time in Vineland, NJ. We are looking for a PA to focus on helping our patients decrease pain and restore function so that they can live happier, healthier, and more active lives. We are driven by our compassion, respect, and concern for every patient we serve, and we are looking for a likeminded provider to join us!
Are you passionate about caring for patients? Love providing individualized care in a state-of-the-art facility with an excellent support staff and team? Join us and you can be a part of a knowledgeable, dynamic team who treat a variety of conditions and age ranges. The Physician Assistant is responsible for evaluating, diagnosing, and managing patient's pain issues in accordance with the standard of care.
We are a multispecialty team comprised of Physicians, PA/NP’s, Physical Therapists, Nurses and Practitioners who collaborate to relieve the pain, restore physical function, and empower our patients to renew themselves so they can enjoy the lives they want and deserve. We have an integrated, comprehensive system of treatments focused on decreasing pain and restoring function.
- Patient exam/evaluation to include medical history, relevant imaging/studies
- Utilizes a multimodal approach to include but not limited to medication and interventional management, physical therapy and bracing where appropriate
- Explains procedures or prescribed treatments to patients along with treatment goals
- Interprets medical tests in the context of patient care and explains results to patients
- Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Monitors patient's compliance to treatment plan (i.e.: obtaining urine drug screens, where applicable)
- Adheres to company policies, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Maintains patient confidentiality and complies with all federal and state health information privacy laws
- Records complete, timely and legible medical records
- Liaises with other medical professionals related to patient care
- Keeps up to date with medical developments
- Promotes the company's core values
- Coordinates with medical assistants, nurses and other medical staff
- Ensures all personnel and all patients are treated without limitation because of race, creed, sex or national origin
- Collaborates with administrative team to optimize the Clinic functionality
- Assists with marketing, as needed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Checks work e-mail on a regular basis throughout the workday
- Participates in and complete all required trainings and in-services
- Graduation from an Accredited Physician Assistant Program
- PA-C Licensed in NJ
Generous Compensation and Benefits!
The mission of our company is that we are dedicated to relieving pain, restoring function, and renewing our patient’s quality of life through a comprehensive and compassionate approach to treatment. We do this so that patients can get back to living their best life, the one they want and deserve. Are you passionate about bringing quality care and compassion to your patients? Ready to join our dynamic group that is solely focused on patient care, health, and well-being? If so, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO