Physician Assistant Atlantic/Cape May County, NJ
Will consider full and part time
We are looking for a personable, passionate, and energetic Physician Assistant to join our organization full time in Atlantic/Cape May County, NJ. The candidate must be comfortable working independently, providing in home visits and would serve as a patient’s primary healthcare provider, involving all aspects of patient care. We are looking for an experienced provider who has a desire to work with geriatric populations.
Our organization provides comprehensive, in-home, medical care, allowing patients to age in place. We deliver the care our patients need, where they need it. We believe that seniors and home-bound individuals deserve access to the best medical care.
- Perform exams
- Evaluate and manage common and acute/chronic diseases
- General and preventative care
- Conducting Check-ups
- Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests
- Prescribing Pharmacologic/therapeutic treatment modalities
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary affiliates by making appropriate referrals
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools
- Facilitates the patient’s transition within and between health care settings, e.g. admitting, transferring, and discharging patients.
- Refer and collaborate with other providers
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Unrestricted PA license in the State of NJ with at least 1 year clinical experience
- Current DEA/CDS
- Strong computer skills & EMR Proficiency; Experience with Athena a plus
- Willingness and ability to work independently
- Ability to travel within the region
- Previous experience with Medicare eligible patients a plus
- Mon-Friday 9-5 (depending on number of patients)
- (Range) $120K - $130K annually
- Vacation (2 weeks)
- Health Care Coverage
If you are interested in joining this dynamic team, providing quality healthcare coverage with care and compassion to the geriatric and home-bound population, then please email us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]
Cell: [Register to View]