Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Adelphi is seeking a nurse practitioner (NP)/physician assistant (PA) to provide services correctional facility in North Carolina.
• Ref #:BD-50-71
• Profession: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
• Location: Marion, NC
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Facility Type: Correctional
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Ongoing
• Shift Schedule: 40hrs/week
• NC License
• DEA certification
• BLS certification
• ACLS certification
• NP/PA Certification
• Perform vital signs and appropriate medical history.
• Perform independent assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of all illnesses and trauma.
• Refer patients to the clinical director for conditions beyond the scope of training and experience of the nurse practitioner.
• Manage chronic health problems.
• Prescribe indicated medications as directed through utilizing the Soldiers' Home Policy and Procedures.
• Prescribe narcotic and controlled substances as directed by the physician.
• Administer authorized immunizations.
• Provide counseling and guidance to patients on issues relating to drugs, diet, weight control, effects of prescribed medications, and treatments.
• Order and interpret laboratory tests, X-rays, electrocardiograms, audiograms, and perform tympanometry.
• Perform physical exams.
• Perform all other required services within the scope of practice which is consistent with the Nurse Practice Act of the State of North Carolina.
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.