At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Average Daily Encounters: 67
- Admissions are approximately 1-2 patients per day per provider
- 7on/7off structure but willing to be flexible (minimum of 3 shifts in a row/maximum of 9 shifts in a row)
- Need to be proficient with procedures (Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Central Lines, Intubations)
- We are willing to do some procedural training
- Daily APP and ICU support coverages
- Hospitalists will respond to codes
- Paragon EMR System
- 434-bed General Medical and Surgical Hospital
- On Call Services: FM, IM, ICU, peds ICU, OBGYN, Surgery, Ortho, Neurosurgery, GI, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, Neurology.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is located in the heart of Hollywood. A sprawling area full of restaurants, museums, art galleries, and of course the Hollywood walk of fame. The hospital is about a 30-minute drive from downtown LA, a 45-minute to an hour drive from LAX, and a 25-minute drive to the Burbank airport which is easy to arrive and depart from.
There are plenty of hotels to choose from near the hospital. The hospital serves the multicultural community with top-notch medical care. The hospital is located on the corner of Vermont Avenue and Fountain Avenue in Hollywood, California.