At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Cerner EMR System
- 20-bed observation unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 10,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
A part of Lifebridge Health System which also includes Sinai Hospital and Grace Medical Center, both in Baltimore. Northwest is a 240-bed not-for-profit hospital offering a wide range of patient services. Northwest Hospital’s philosophy of patient-centered care continues with their newly opened rapid evaluation unit. This new ideology substantially lowers wait times and assures a heightened accuracy of triage.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Randallstown is a suburban community located approximately six miles northwest of Baltimore with the exciting attractions of the city and its vibrant Inner Harbor area. It is also within one hour of the cultural and educational opportunities of Washington, D.C. The area has excellent schools and safe, friendly neighborhoods. The hospital is easily accessible from the I-695 beltway. The best qualities of urban and suburban life are combined in Randallstown.
Randallstown is in Baltimore County, Maryland just outside of Baltimore. The community has a population of 32,000 and is known for its ethnic diversity.