Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Awesome opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist or Internal Medicine PA .
* Great compensation, terrific benefits - including relocation expense and awesome work-life balance!
* Our client is a non-profit and runs several hospitals - the opening is at their 387-bed, acute care hospital that serves as the referral center for a 15-county region in the Carolinas.
* The opportunity is with their flagship hospital which is part of the region’s first comprehensive health care network.
* Schedule: Full Time - 36+ hrs/wk
* Shift: Varied Shifts
* Hours: 12 Hour Shifts 7on/7off
* Day shift position with desirable block schedule.
* Previous inpatient experience required and at least two years of clinical experience is preferred.
* NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification.
* PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and have NCCPA certification.
* NC nursing/PA license or ability to obtain license required.
We are an independent recruitment and placement firm offering top-notch positions for medical professionals in both academic and community settings nationwide. We pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships we have formed with our candidates, which is a direct result of the personal attention we provide. We work diligently to match the best candidates with the right practice opportunity. Wheth...