Seeking Experienced Hospitalist PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.DETAILS
Must have 2+ years Hospital Medicine experience
- 16-18 Average daily encounters
- 16 Physicians, eight APPs
- Seven days on/seven off, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- No procedures
- Closed ICU
- No codes
Offering a wide range of medical and surgical services, the 200-bed, acute care Doctors Community Hospital provides comprehensive programs to address the varying needs of the Lanham, MD. community.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Community Located in Prince George’s County, MD (near the intersection of BWI Parkway and DC Beltway) just minutes outside our nation’s capital, you’ll discover some of Maryland’s best-kept secrets. Prince George’s County offers a blend of experiences from countryside horseback riding to extraordinary food and entertainment - all rounded out with a vivacious spirit and welcoming charm. What makes Lanham special for many is its relaxed, almost rural feel despite being so close to Washington. The area offers easy access to major highways and the Washington Metro, which, in addition to Lanham’s many parks, strong public schools and regional colleges and universities, quiet neighborhoods, and relative affordability, make Lanham a nice place to call home.