Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
- 11-bed Hospice House Facility, offers 24-hour coverage for evenings, weekends and holidays
- Collaborative team of professionals provide quality of care to patients with limited life expectancy
- Dependable hours, Monday through Friday with shared call provides work/life balance.
- Must be a graduate from an AMA approved Nurse Practitioner program
- licensed or ability to be licensed by the State Board of medicine or Board of Nursing in North Carolina.
- Hospice and Palliative Care certification and experience preferred.Â
One of the premier medical systems in the Southeast is seeking experienced providers to pioneer our new Extensivist Program. Join an organization with an established reputation for excellent care and provider collaboration. This employer is a private, community based health care network serving the mid-Carolinas.
We are an independent recruitment and placement firm offering top-notch positions for medical professionals in both academic and community settings nationwide. We pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships we have formed with our candidates, which is a direct result of the personal attention we provide. We work diligently to match the best candidates with the right practice opportunity. Wheth...