Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Post-Acute care team in New York City! We are actively interviewing board certified Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with experience in Palliative Care. This position will see patients at Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout the Bronx and lower Westchester. Experience in a LTC/SNF setting is a plus. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN?our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Join a well-established Post-Acute group of 20+ years
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians
- Flexible 8 hour day with a M-F schedule
- Competitive base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, 401K, SERP, CME time & allotment and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealthâ€™s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the US.
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...