Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Locum Need in Outer Banks North Carolina
We are seeking a Physician Assistant with experience in oncology to work in an outpatient clinic in the Outer Banks. All services are outpatient-based, no inpatient consults.
January 18, 2021 through May 2021
Days and hours needed:
Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Fridays 8am – 12pm
- Outpatient Only
- No call
- One MD onsite; APP assistance for 3 weeks.
- Avg. # of patients per day/provider: APP will see 8-12
- APP will help manage active chemotherapy patients.
- Not required to respond to codes
- Not required to serve back up in the ER
- Hematology and Oncology clinical experience
- NC license and NC DEA required (no exceptions)
- EPIC/Beacon experience a plus
Finding the right physician job takes time. Healthwaze specializes in locum tenens and permanent placement by working closely with the doctor's, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, CRNA's to help find the right opportunity. Working with our placement team will assure that you have the best partner for your search.