ProHEALTH is one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and has been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. With over 900 providers in 300 locations, our goal is to provide quality health care to ensure that our patients get the right care at the right time.
We’re a dynamic and growing health care organization, offering a wide range of employment opportunities. We are seeking professional and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, where integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance are among our core principles.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth and advancement.
ProHealth is currently seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to join their Gastroenterology practice in Massapequa, New York.
- Assist the physicians with duties including evaluation and medical management of patients.
- Document patient encounter thoroughly.
- History and physical examinations.
- Writing patient prescriptions.
- Ordering testing as needed.
- Answering calls from patients and pharmacies.
- Coordination with physicians regarding issues, implementing policies and procedures.
- Stress Testing.
- Ensuring a smooth patient flow through the office.
- Performs other diverse duties as requested or required.
- Current NYS PA Licensure.
- Graduate of accredited PA program - Current PA Certification.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Gastro experience preferred
ProHEALTH strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.