MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Tuolumne County, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking a Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Tuolumne County, California. Join a committed group whose focus is to make a difference. This passionate team is continually setting new standards of care and service, while improving the health of the community. The primary focus of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is to provide mission minded, compassionate care to patients.
Tuolumne County is one of the original counties in California and is known as Gold Country or Mother Lode Country because of the historical presence of gold found during California's Gold Rush. Located on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, it offers some of the closest access to Stanislaus National Forest and world-famous Yosemite National Park. Drive just a few hours north to reach the state capitol, Sacramento, or west to end up in iconic San Francisco.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Provide total patient care under the direction of a Physician
- Flexible hours
- EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- CME allowance
- Current California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
- BLS Certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
- Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
- We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and contract
- We help schedule interviews and assist with licenses
- We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
- Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #13581