Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Family Physician Assistant is needed to provide locum coverage for an outpatient center near Los Angeles, CA
- Family Practice
- No new grads, need providers to hit the ground running
- 100% Outpatient Community Clinic
- Start Date: ASAP – Ongoing
- Monday – Friday, 8a-5p or 7a-4p
- No call
- Case Load – 21 patients per day
- Must see all ages
- Support staff - MAs
- EMR – EPIC (highly preferred)
- Bilingual English & Spanish is preferred, but not required
- Credentialing timeframe: 1 week
- Active & unrestricted California license
Apply today by forwarding your CV to [Register to View]
or call our office at [Register to View]
Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Locum Connections was founded by physicians more than 10 years ago as a temporary niche staffing firm for hospitalists and hospital medicine, but it has since grown into a nationwide full-service agency, handling all physicians and Advanced Practitioners in all specialties. When you work with a locum tenens firm with a proven track record and excellent reputation, you know your experience...