MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Newport Coast, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in Newport Coast, CA. The primary focus will be caring for clients, maintaining accurate records, and administering follow up appointments.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Schedule is Monday through Saturday one week then Monday through Friday the following week, it will rotate weekly
• Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant reports to center director
• Provide services to clients including conducting exams, taking health histories, performing assessments, and performing injection treatments
• Prepare timely, legible, and complete documentation of all client care as provided by law, regulation, and established policy
• Attend educations workshops, review professional publications, and participate in professional societies
• Develop plans of care based on client assessment, analysis of test data, and determine the need for appropriate follow-up appointments and further treatment options
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental, vision
• 401k retirement plan
• Education plan
• Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• Must have aesthetic experience
• BLS and DEA certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14497