This job is archived
- Deliver high-quality primary care in medical home setting to patients of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric groups.
- Establish a family partnership whenever possible to ensure the needs of the patients are met on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure high-quality care is delivered cost-effectively, consistently.
- Provide appropriate specialist referrals, follow-ups, and hospitalization when indicated.
- Maintain electronic medical records in compliance with the organization s standards with high efficiency.
- Remain accountable for hospitalized patients
- Engage patient, family, and cross-functional care teams in sustained health and well-being of the patient.
- Partner with the Behavioral Health team and resources
- Maintain familiarity with ongoing research and development in relevant field
- Ensure performance improvement initiatives are supported with timely and accurate data and consistent actions.
- Graduate of a Physician Assistant education program
- Must possess a valid NYS license and DEA registration.