The PA will create a wonderful patient care experience for members as the primary clinical team member they interact with. They are responsible for performing patient intake, performing phlebotomy, nasopharyngeal and oral swabs and administering vaccines. PAs must ensure that medications and allergies are updated in the electronic medical record. PAs are responsible for performing patient discharge and providing post visit instructions. They must interact smoothly with all patients and staff.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Perform patient intake and triage, including performing vital signs and collecting chief complaint, medication and allergy list and perform patient discharge education.
- Perform physician assistant procedures including venipuncture, oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal swabs, and vaccine administration.
- Occasionally, the physician assistant may need to perform EKGs, IV access and fluid administration, reconstitute and mix IV medications, place foley catheters and suture removal.
- Occasionally, the physician assistant may need to perform POC testing, such as rapid strep and rapid flu tests.
- Occasionally, the physician assistant may need to perform durable medical equipment education
Schedule and Benefits of Physician Assistants:
- Full-Time positions are categorized as employees working more than 35 hours per week, and include:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Plan with 3% company matching
- 3 weeks PTO
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9a-5p
- Reporting to: Practice Manager
***Applicants must provide links to their social media accounts for evaluation prior to the start of the interview process***
- Excellent physician assistant procedural skills
- Previous experience in an urgent care or emergency department, concierge experience preferred
- Top-notch customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and advocate for patient’s needs
- Are a rising star, looking for a challenging opportunity in a growing business.