Optum is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Outpatient Team in Manhattan Beach. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Schedule Mon-Fri 8am-5pm in Outpatient setting
Average 18-20 patients per day
20/40 appointment model : 20 min follow up appt, 40 min new appt
Patient census primarily adults and seniors
- No weekends or nights required
- Unrestricted California State Nurse Practitioner License
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college
- Current California DEA certificate
- Medical or fluent Spanish, Mandarin, or Vietnamese speaking ability
- 2 + years experience in a clinical setting
- Flexible, independent, autonomous and confident
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Supplemental Compensation
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Tail Coverage
- Volunteer Opportunities
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.