Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physician Assistant, Gastro Clinic
Our client, a renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to hire a Physician Assistant, Gastroenterology. The Physician Assistant, Gastroenterology will obtain patient histories and perform physical examinations; write progress notes, procedure notes, clinical assessments, and management plans.
- Develop and implement a treatment plan.
- Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions.
- Offer counseling and education to meet patient needs.
- Facilitate in-service lectures and one-on-one mentoring for new graduates, nurses, patients, and families.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Valid NYS Physician Assistant license.
- NCCPA certified
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...