Title: Physician Assistant, Primary Care
Location: Manhattan, NY
Occupational Category: Physician Assistant
Description: Hiring a Physician Assistant for a state-of-the-art practice located in Manhattan. The Physician Assistant will perform a variety of functions and technical procedures necessary for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, and outcome evaluation.
- Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
- Initiates, documents and communicates the plan of care and follows-up to ensure complete screening and preparation of patients.
- Write orders for medications, laboratory work, and diagnostic tests.
- Interpret laboratory and test results.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- A graduate of an accredited (Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Assistant Programs (ARC-PA) program, required.
- Licensed Physician Assistant (LPA) by the New York State Department of Education, required.
- Current NCCPA Certification from the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Current BLS and ACLS certification