Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Primary Care Practitioner needed in Minnesota**
* Located in ***Austin, MN*** - Minneapolis 100m
* Work site clinic covering the employees of QPP and their dependents ages 2+
* No New Grads Must have at least 1 year exp in primary care/ family / urgent care
* Monday through Friday (some Saturday hours, no call)
* This provider will practice alongside a registered nurse and medical assistant team
* General clinical duties
* Evaluation and treatment of illnesses and injuries while functioning as an advocate for both the patient/employee and the employer
* Provide the following services to employees, their spouses and dependents age two years and older.
* Urgent care for minor, non-work related illnesses and injuries
* Limited primary care for chronic stable medical conditions
* Preventive care programs (i.e. screening for hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol)
* Adult immunizations and influenza immunizations for children
**Minimum Experience Requirements:**
1+ year of experience, MN state license, National NP or PA certification, BLS, DEA
We offer great benefits package for full-time associates including: paid time off, immediate health and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability, 401k with company match and CME/professional expense. Malpractice coverage is provided at no cost to you. Bonus opportunities and relocation assistance are available.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States