This job is archived
As a member of the Primary Care team, you will be treating patients of all ages and assisting the patients and their families as their Primary Care Provider. You will be providing services that include treating acute, chronic, and preventative care services.
In Alaska's largest city, this is the only place where you can come face to face with a moose, walk on a glacier, and be able to catch a fresh salmon. Whether you are looking to spend time shopping at local shops, eat local cuisine, or travel through national parks. There is something for everybody here!
- NEW GRAD FRIENDLY
- Work with a team of Physician Assistants and Physicians
- Seeing between 12-14 Patient Per Day
- Medical, Dental, and Vision included
- Full time permanent position
- Very Motivated Client
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail