Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychologist to join our Behavioral Health team in Wadesboro, Rockingham and Hamlet, North Carolina. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...