Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner need in Rhode Island near MA Border
Join a FQHC with 6 locations and growing. Full range of medical, dental, and behavioral health services and employ state of the art approaches designed to provide the best care for patients and to best improve the health of the community.
- Perform medical histories and physical examinations
- Assesses patients psychiatric conditions
- Administer treatments with approved protocol
- Advise and counsel patients or legal guardian of patient problems
- Assist physician as directed, work with primary care provider to provide integrated care.
- Must be Board Certified
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Creole a strong plus.
- Full-time 40 hours per week, generally reflecting the hours of the health center
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Competitive salary
- Medical & dental insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Long term disability
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...