- Employed full-time position, 40-hours/week
- Monday ? Friday, 8am ? 5pm and 11-8pm shifts, with a rotating Saturday 8-5pm shift
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages, cradle to grave
- Will be expected to see between 15-25 patients per day
- Visit types are appointments and same-day courtesy
- Two years of primary care experience preferred. Candidate must be comfortable working independently.
- Compensation starting at $69/hr. More for experienced candidate.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance offered, vacation, CME, etc
- Hospital has 5 rural health clinics located within a few miles of each other. The provider might float between locations on an as-needed basis.
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required as most support staff speak Spanish and we have a Language Line service
- Great location just 45 minute commute to San Jose, CA.