This job is archived
- Join 6 Board-certified Gastroenterologists and 4 Nurse Practitioners
- Procedures and consults are performed at the hospital or Same Day Clinic
- See patients in the office during the week and in the hospitals 10 weekends (1/2 days) out of the year
- Every third Friday off and 1.5 days off during the week for every weekend worked
- Minimum of 1-2 years of gastroenterology experience is desirable
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience, training, and skill set. Benefits include health insurance, malpractice coverage, a 401K retirement plan, a CME allowance, and vacation.
This area of southeastern MA is in a lovely part of New England, surrounded by city, waterfront, suburban, or farmland communities. Twenty minutes from Providence, 45 minutes from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod and Newport, this is an attractive location with a multitude of choices for home and recreation.