Primary Care NP PA Primary Care (NPPCP) Primary Care Franklin IN rl
licenses and certifications
FNP, IN License
OurHealth co-founders Ben Evans and Dr. Jeff Wells created a company with a unique vision to revolutionize healthcare delivery through a patient-centric wellness approach leading to healthier people and more affordable health services.
Our dedicated team delivers results and raises the bar for a superior consumer healthcare experience.
Our unique consumer focus allows us to customize the best solution for our clients, maximizing client cost savings.
OurHealth has no ownership or affiliation with any hospital, insurance company or other established healthcare provider allowing for flexibility in solutions for our clients.
OurHealth provides dedicated client engagement teams focusing on service excellence and communication. Clinic staffing, on-boarding and training are focused on best practices and needs in the local market.
Along with a unique client focus to customize the best solution for the client, OurHealth provides timely and actionable reporting to help support and motivate clinic use to maximize the client’s cost-savings.
Want to join a team of people dedicated to transforming healthcare? We’re saving a spot for you! In this role, you’ll be joining an employer-sponsored primary care clinic focused on the best patient care. We are partners in working for total well-being through thorough appointments, dedicated health coaching and a strong referral network.We are passionate about our patients, and it shows!
Our mission is to radically transform the consumer healthcare experience. Our vision is to use compassion, technology, and science to guide people toward better health and greater happiness. We educate consumers on which actions lead to greater well-being, make care easier to access when needed, deliver exceptional holistic primary care services, and connect consumers to high value providers to best meet individual needs ensuring more value for each dollar invested.
In this position, you’ll be working autonomously as the sole provider with 2 clinic support staff members, so if you love independence, this position could be a great fit. You’ll be rotating between two small clinics alongside a collaborating physician who works the opposite schedule. The shifts are as follows:
•Monday 7:30am - 4:30pm
•Tuesday 9:30am - 6:30pm
•Wednesday 7:30am - 4:30pm
•Thursday 9:30am - 6:30pm
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Competitive Salary and benefits
2. Unique model where you don't have to deal with insurance payers!
3. Company paid holidays and PTO
4. Annual CME allowance and full malpractice coverage
"Must Haves" for This Job:
1. Active credentials/licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
2. A minimum of two years’ experience in a family practice or primary care setting
3. Experience working with an EMR system
4. Ability to maintain appropriate licensure and certification, including CME requirements
5. Ability to have one on one health coaching sessions with patients
6. Desire to provide concierge-level of customer service to your patients
7. Previous experience in occupational health setting is preferred/a bonus