This job is archived
Family Med/Internal Medicine NP or PA (ANP) Moreno Valley, CA
licenses and certifications
ACNP, ANP, FNP, GNP, PA-C
8 hour shifts
Family Med/Internal Med Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Moreno Valley, CA
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who is passionate about working with the chronically ill and enjoys quality time with your patients? We would love to meet you!
We are looking for someone to join our team that is revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare to vulnerable patients. As an NP/PA, you will work as a Provider to a number of high-complexity patients. You will invest your time in personal patient home-visits that typically last about 45 minutes to an hour. This will provide you with more than enough time to make personal investments with your patients as you manage their medications, educate patients and their families on their disease(s), treatment plan, and future care plan. You’ll also collaborate with your extended team of clinicians to make sure you are providing the most excellent care possible.
Top reasons to love this job:
1. Work for an amazing company, one that is changing healthcare delivery and working to turn the focus of healthcare from the quantity of services delivered to the quality of care delivered.
2. There is a competitive compensation package comprised of both a base salary plus a strong bonus potential (and of course, benefits).
3. Be part of leading the way in chronic disease management using values-based care.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
1. An unencumbered NP or PA license in the location listed, or have the ability to obtain
2. A minimum of 2 years' experience as an NP/PA
3. The ability to cover the geographical area needed, so be sure to share your current location and commuting area with us!