This job is archived
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practioner - Yuba City, CA rl
Are you seeking a challenging position with a strong, growing company? You have come to the right place! It's Better Here!
Come join a vibrant team of professionals who practice medicine by spending quality time with patients, understanding their needs and determining the best treatment options available. The full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner will provide clinical services in the client’s workplace clinic practicing primary care.
Need: PA / FNP Primary Care / Occupational Health - Yuba City, CA 95991
Full Time – 40 hours a week – M/W/F 7-4; T/TH 9-6
Setting: Work site clinic – covering the employees of Sutter County and their dependents ages 2+
Reasons to love this Job:
- Excellent benefit package including PTO, insurance coverage, malpractice, 401k with match, and CME reimbursement
- Relocation and bonuses available
- No on call
Top Must Haves:
- Must have at least 1 year exp in primary care/ family / urgent care / occupational health
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to provide basic CPR training/refresher training (does not certify individuals)