This job is archived
PCP Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Chicago, IL rl HOLD
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Competitive Salary and benefits
2. Unique model where you don't have to deal with insurance payers!
3. Company paid holidays and PTO
4. Annual CME allowance and full malpractice coverage
Top Must Haves for This Job:
• Active credentials/licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a family practice or primary care setting
• Experience working with an EMRsystem
• Ability to maintain appropriate licensure and certification, including CME requirements
• Ability to have one on one health coaching sessions with patients
• Desire to provide concierge-level of customer service to your patients
• A team-oriented attitude
• Ability to exhibit self-awareness and knowledge of your limits
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness to be flexible and accommodate change
Tell Me About This Job:
Job Location - Chicago, IL
Shifts - 32 hours a week
• Monday from 8a to noon
• Tuesday from 8a to 430p
• Wednesday from 8a to 430p
• Thursday from 8a to 430p
• Friday from 8a to noon
Patients: 13 and up
Small clinic where provider must be able to work autonomously
We are a team of people dedicated to transforming healthcare by providing employer-sponsored primary care clinics focused on the best patient care. We are partners in working for total well-being through thorough appointments, dedicated health coaching and a strong referral network.We are passionate about our patients, and it shows!
Our mission is to radically transform the consumer healthcare experience.
Our vision is to use compassion, technology, and science to guide people toward better health and greater happiness.
We educate consumers on which actions lead to greater well-being, make care easier to access when needed, deliver exceptional holistic primary care services, and connect consumers to high value providers to best meet individual needs ensuring more value for each dollar invested.