Join a multidisciplinary group in the northwest corner of New Mexico consisting of neurosurgery and physiatry and is recruiting a full-time Physician Assistant.
About the Group
- A strong group of three Neurosurgeons and one Advanced Practice Provider.
- Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- An average clinic visit volume is 40 patients a month.
- The applicant will first assist in the operating room, see outpatient/clinic patients, and see inpatient/hospital patients: consults/H&P/discharge. Dedicated to quality care and excellent patient satisfaction; committed to providing personalized and compassionate service.
- Compensation based on MGMA data and experience:
- Less than 2 years of Experience $126,847
- 2 or more years of experience $112,753
- Production and Quality Bonus potential
- Sign-0n Bonus of $10,000
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $5,000
- Professional Liability and Tail Insurance paid
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision/Retirement/etc.)
About Northwest New Mexico
There are many reasons to live and work in Farmington, New Mexico. This community of 45,000 people is the best of both worlds. It&'s small enough to have a warm, inviting feel but large enough to have all the amenities and comforts of a bigger city. It is located in the Northwest corner of New Mexico making it a great location for quick getaways to the mountains of Colorado or the landscapes of Utah or Arizona. New Mexico&'s largest city, Albuquerque, is an easy three-hour drive away.
Living in Farmington means enjoying an excellent climate with four distinct seasons and mild winters. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy being near the Rocky Mountains with its world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports. If you are interested in working in a city with a strong sense of community and a vibrant Southwest culture apply today to learn more!