In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at [Register to View] Please reference JOB-2816762.
- Monday-Friday, clinic setting
- Bilingual in Spanish a big plus
- Standard Family Medicine position
- Benefits include profit sharing, retirement, malpractice, loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Located right on the Oregon Coast, home of the Goonies!
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- New Grads Welcome! JOB-2816762
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. You may also be eligible to receive other taxable and non-taxable earnings, reimbursements, and benefits in addition to hourly rates. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.