MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus is to make a difference in the lives of patients in the community. With brand new restaurants and activities to enjoy, Sacramento has endless places to explore. Right in the heart of it all you can travel up the coast, to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, anywhere your heart desires.
• Permanent position
• Full-time and part-time availability
• Direct and indirect patient care including observation of signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to treatment, general behavior, and general physical conditions
• Direct and redirect patient care services that ensure the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and protection of patient
• Provide and assist with various counseling and education functions
• Develop and institute appropriate treatment plans per protocol with the consultation of the Medical Director and Supervising Physician
• Document and maintain patient records of services provided
• Examine patients to determine presence of illness, utilizing physical findings, laboratory results, medical history, and prescribes treatments as indicated
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner license
• Current DEA certificate
• Current BLS
• Russian or Spanish speaking a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference: JOB-20107