- Seeking a NP/PA
- Full time
- Outpatient only
- 2+ yrs experience in Primary Care needed
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit package
- Relocation Stipend
- Job #22-00408
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group in central Washington is looking for a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Schedule is full time working Mon – Fri. Clinic is closed Sat, Sun and holidays. Working in this outpatient clinic, provider can expect to see cases in the full scope of primary care. Provider must be able to see patients of all ages. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience with Primary Care. Candidate must have an active WA RN, ARNP and DEA licenses as well as CPR certificate. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including negotiable relocation assistance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.