ECU Health Physicians and ECU Health Multispecialty Clinic in historic Tarboro, North Carolina are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a team of exceptional providers in an established practice that offers 12 specialties and subspecialties. Tarboro is located 30 miles northwest of Greenville, NC (population 92,000) and 75 miles east of Raleigh. Prefer applicants to have at least 2-3 years of experience as a provider, but also open to new grads.
The ECU Health Multispecialty Clinic - Tarboro is a Patient-Centered Medical Home and a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) approved site.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Employment by ECU Health Physicians
- Join an established Family Medicine team
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- The ECU Health Multispecialty Clinic offers a full range of healthcare services to include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, specialty care, Lab, X-ray, ultrasound and ECHO
- Practice is supported by 2 health coaches, 2 wellness nurses , a referral coordinator and a behavioral health counselor
- Built-in referral network from Immediate Care and other specialties
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Student Loan Repayment, Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Clinic location is adjacent to ECU Health Edgecombe Hospital
Tarboro is a shining example of a historic community embracing progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, Tarboro is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation’s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, Tarboro is easy to find and hard to leave.
ECU Health is a mission-driven, 1,708-bed academic health care enterprise serving more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is comprised of more than 13,000 employees, nine hospitals, a children's hospital and two multi-specialty group practices with more than 1,100 providers in more than 180 locations. The flagship ECU Health Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma facility, and ECU Health Maynard Children’s Hospital serve as the primary teaching hospitals for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine. ECU Health and Brody School of Medicine share a combined academic mission to improve the health of eastern North Carolina through patient care, education and research. For more information, visit ECUHealth.org.
It is the goal of ECU Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
Vidant Health is becoming ECU Health!
While our name change is official, the rebranding process will take several months to complete. Please note that during this transition period, you may see both brands represented in various places—online, in job postings, in the communication you receive, etc.