Optum is seeking a Primary Care Advanced Practice Clinician to join our team in the Overland Park area. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Practice Primary Care to the full scope of your license!
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Minimal call time
- Patient rooms, office space and Medical Assistants will be ready for you on day one
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community or our local organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, United Health stock options
- Continuing Medical Education allowance with time off
- Robust Relocation program
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Excellent PTO package
- Generous retirement program including employer funded contributions (401K)
- Current NP/ PA license in the state of Kansas/Missouri or ability to attain
- Board Certified or in the process of obtaining certification
- 1+ years of Primary Care experience
- Colorado Pharmacy/DEA Registration if applicable to practice
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Experience in providing patient care under a Global Risk/Medicare Advantage Model
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
The Optum Story: At Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at [Register to View]
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: NP, FNP, PA, Physician Assistant, Primary Care, Acute Care, Urgent Care, Lenexa, Olathe, Leewood, Kansas City, Kansas, KS