Physician Assistant Annapolis, MD
We are looking for a highly motivated Physician Assistant to join our medical practice in Annapolis, MD. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate a provider who is looking for full time or part time employment.
We are looking for someone who is confident, has great bedside manner, feels a responsibility to help motivate, teach and lead others to a healthier lifestyle with lots of experience conversing with patients. Ideally the incoming PA will have an active DEA/CDS license, BLS and ACLS certification, with experience or a background in physical medicine. NCCAP certification would be nice but isn’t a requirement.
Do you have great communication skills? Love to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, focusing on patient health and wellness? Then we need you and your unique skills to join our integrative physical medicine office. Duties for the PA will include physical exams, trigger point and joint injections, and prescribing nutritional supplementation.
Our health and wellness physical medicine office has been proudly serving the community of Annapolis for over 21 years. Our Integrated multidisciplinary team prides themselves on bring the best, highest quality care that our patients need and deserve! Our knowledgeable and well-respected team has healthcare professionals working together for optimal patient results, working to improve our patient’s quality of life. We seek to restore function and treat Musculo-skeletal ailments with an emphasis on alternative treatment methods. While providing individualized therapy, we focus our treatment time practicing functional medicine, helping patients with various health challenges reverse their conditions with nutritional, lifestyle, and supplement therapy. Our clinic is committed to finding solutions that help our patients achieve their health and wellness goals. We seek to supplement the body’s healing mechanism with several evidence-based options, the latest advancements in regen medicine.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform initial exams and re-exams (HPI, medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
- Order and interpret laboratory testing and diagnostic testing
- Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
- Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
- Treatment plans to include nutritional supplementation, IV therapies, and exercise prescription
- Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care and lifestyle modifications
- Perform procedures: trigger point injections and joint injections, and administer IV therapies as needed
- Document and prepare patient notes and narratives
- Work cooperatively with multidisciplinary team, medical assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
- Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant (PA) program
- Active PA license Maryland license
- Active DEA/CDS license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Experience or a background in physical medicine, pain management or orthopedics
- NCCAP certification would be nice but isn’t a requirement
- Full time or Part time
- No nights & weekends
- Bonus compensation: Production bonus
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Longevity bonus after first year
Our interdisciplinary team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges in Annapolis, MD. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic multidisciplinary team and are looking to add a compassionate PA to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive colleagues, great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]