Located in Northern California, where the fertile valley floor meets the recreation-rich Sierra Nevada and Cascade mountain ranges, Butte County exemplifies how seemingly contrasting characteristics--valleys and mountains, rural communities and urban centers, farms and cities--come together perfectly. And Lake Tahoe is a quick get away for weekends!
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference JOB-2879194. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With our 40+ years of experience at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- Outpatient Endocrinology Clinic
- New grads with Endocrinology experience encouraged to apply
- M-F Days Schedule, No Call
- CA NP/PA License needed or ability to obtain quickly
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
- Beautiful Location in the Sierra Nevada Foothills
- JOB-2879194 - Hiring and Interviewing immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.