At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.Details:
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- ED Volume: 22,000
- Diverse patient population with a wide range of clinical needs
- 18% admission rate
- 19% transfer rate
- Helipad outside of ED for helicopter transports to other facilities
- 19 room main ED with two designated behavioral health rooms
- Six room fast track area
- Three designated triage rooms
- State-of-the-art computer system with patient tracking and computer order entry
- Tele stroke services with Mass General Hospital
- Dragon dictation within EMR
- ED ultrasound
- EMS with 24 hours in house paramedic and ALS intercept service for the community
- Hazardous material decontamination facility
- Teleradiology for after-hours
- Exeter Hospital is a 100-bed tax-exempt community hospital and an affiliate of Exeter Health Resources. The facility maintains a commitment to providing health care to the community in a competent, nurturing, and healing environment.
- Over 200 affiliated physicians on staff provide emergent, in-patient, and ambulatory care to the Rockingham County region.
- Exeter is committed to providing health care services that are innovative, progressive and focused on quality and the wellbeing of patients.
- Comprehensive health care services in breast health, birthing and reproductive medicine, cardiovascular, occupational and employee health, oncology and orthopedics are available to all.
- Interventional cardiac catheterization lab
- CT and MRI on-site
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Exeter is located in the heart of Seacoast New Hampshire with year-round recreation: direct access to its beautiful beaches in the summer and a short drive to skiing in the winter.
Located less than an hour from Boston and two national airports (Manchester, NH and Boston, MA), easy accessibility from NH Route 101, US Interstate 95, and the Amtrack Commuter Rail via the Downeaster.
An attractive place to live and work, Exeter boasts prestigious education systems both public and private, a community hospital, and diverse housing and workforce, creating a well-rounded and prosperous community.