At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.Requirements:
- Emergency Medicine PA/NP experience required – minimum 2+ years preferred or completion of an EM Fellowship
- ED Volume: 22,000
- Level III Trauma Center
- General surgery, orthopedic surgery and full-time anesthesia coverage
- Flight for Life Colorado provides life-saving services across Southern Colorado and operates from St. Mary-Corwin
- Full-service emergency care 24/7
- For 136 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and surrounding communities in Southern Colorado.
- Driven by our commitment to Pueblo and to our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focusing on our core areas of clinical strength. Concentrating on cancer care and orthopedic services enables St. Mary-Corwin to continue to provide high-quality, high-value health care for generations to come.
- Leading-edge teams deliver remarkable care, high-quality outcomes and unparalleled patient satisfaction within our medical specialties of cancer care, orthopedics, breast center, wound care, and a retail pharmacy
- Subspecialties include general surgery, orthopedics surgery (state-of-the-art joint center), urology, cardiology, gastroenterology, state-of-the-art cancer center associated with the MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Proud recipient of seven Five-Star Ratings from Healthgrades, the leading online resource helping consumers make informed decisions in order to find the right doctor
- Top 10 percent in the nation for general surgery as measured by lowest risk-adjusted mortality
The City of Pueblo is also known as "America's Home of Heroes," as was proclaimed by the United States Congress in 1993. Pueblo hosts National Medal of Honor Day and has had as many as four living Medal of Honor recipients living in our community. Puebloans embrace the diversity in their people and their opportunities. Explore our diversity through unique local food specialties like the Pueblo Chile, visit our many museums. We embrace our traditions and culture, celebrate where we came from and what makes us who we are today. Discover our traditions through local cuisine and festivals, music, performances and more! Pueblo is a friendly city with a mild climate, hometown vibe, authentic food and thriving arts community that is abundant with history, opportunity, and true Colorado adventure!