This job is archived
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 50,000
- 28 beds and a designated Fast Track area.
- 50 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage daily
- Hospital located just east of downtown LA.
- 353 bed teaching hospitals with 5 (non-EM) residencies based on campus.
- On Call Services: FM, IM, ICU, peds ICU, OBGYN, Surgery, Ortho, Neurosurgery, GI, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, and Neurology
- Excellent ED nurses, techs, and ancillary staff
- STEMI center, Stroke Center, ED Approved for Pediatrics/Pediatric Medical Center designation
- Bedside ultrasound
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibilty and career stability of a national group
Los Angeles offers a multitude of cultural and entertainment options. Choose from the Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theater, Huntington Library or Getty Museum. Cheer on your favorite team – LA Lakers, LA Clippers, LA Dodgers, LA Kings, USC Trojans and UCLA Bruins.