At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 36,000
- High Acuity with 28% admission rate
- 40 treatment beds
- CT, ultrasound, MRI, Nuclear Medicine studies 24 hours per day
- 24-hour radiology coverage for all studies including plain films
- 234-bed facility located 20 minutes from Boulder and 30 minutes from Denver
- Level II Trauma Center
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Outstanding Specialist Coverage
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Lafayette, Colorado is located in southeast Boulder County. Offering the perfect blend of small town hospitality and charm with today’s sophisticated capabilities. This growing city lies just east of the City of Boulder, it is well-situated in relation to Interstate 25 and the accompanying high-tech corridor north of Denver.
From its beginning as a coal mining community in 1889, Lafayette now combines the best of both worlds…urban amenities without urban hassles. Lafayette offers the best in education, recreation, climate, health care, cultural and community services.
[Register to View] is one of five larger parks in Lafayette. The 147-acre facility offers a boathouse at the lake that has canoe and paddleboard rentals. The modern facility also includes ball fields and basketball courts. The bike trail converts to a cross-country ski trail in the winter.
[Register to View] Peaks Golf Course is a championship layout designed by Colorado native and PGA pro Hale Irwin. Since its opening in 1993, it has developed a reputation as one of the better courses in the state. It is reputed to have some of the best fairways along the Front Range. Golfers are challenged by 87 bunkers and two creeks as they take in the scenic views made possible by the soaring peaks to the west.