Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Observation Medicine - Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Dell Seton Medical Center
Seeking Experienced PA/NP:
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- 2 years EM/IM/HM/OBs experience or a fellowship.
- Approximately 3,000 patients/year
- 16 bed obs unit with a dedicated staff of APPs
Dell Seton Medical Center is the only Level I trauma facility serving Central Texas and is an accredited teaching hospital. It is also the fourth-busiest emergency department in Texas. This state-of-the-art facility was opened in 2017 and is recognized as a Certified Stroke Center and has been awarded Magnet Status for nursing excellence. The hospital serves as the primary safety net for the poor and uninsured as well as the primary teaching hospital for the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year round.
Canton, Ohio, United States
US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) is committed to protecting and continually improving the quality of patient care. It’s the reason we formed our group and the driving force behind everything we do. Putting ownership in the hands of physicians and patient care at the forefront of every decision we make, we are growing to meet the needs of the changing industry and developing innovative ways to...