This job is archived
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Build a team of highly reliable, high-performing APP clinicians
- Provide leadership to APP staff
- Empower your fellow APPs by offering recognition, performance coaching and career guidance.
- ED Volume: 15,000
- 24-hour emergency room care
- AllScripts EMR System
- 256-bed hospital
- Provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, therapeutic and ancillary services with a commitment to medical education at all levels.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Located in the South Side of the city of Chicago. It is the largest of the three Sides of the city that radiate from downtown—the others being the North Side and the West Side. The South Side boasts a broad array of cultural and social offerings, such as professional sports teams, landmark buildings, museums, educational institutions, medical institutions, beaches, and major parts of Chicago’s parks system. The South Side is also served by numerous bus and ‘L’ trains via the Chicago Transit Authority and several Metra rail commuter lines. It has several interstate and national highways.