At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 23,000
- 14–bed ED including two specialized rooms for behavioral needs
- Eight-bed Observation Unit
- Full-service radiology department located next to the ED
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital opened in October 2014 to provide high-quality healthcare to the people of Germantown, Maryland, and upper Montgomery County.
- The hospital features a full scope of medical services, a 15-bed Intensive Care Unit, and two 30-bed units for all non-intensive care patients equipped with advanced patient monitoring capabilities.
- A behavioral health unit is available for psychiatric care.
- All patient rooms are private and allow 24/7 visiting hours.
- The hospital provides a broad range of specialties, including surgery.
- A full-service radiology department is located next to the ED for prompt patient assessment, including MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, diagnostic and interventional radiology, EKG and echocardiogram.
- Comprehensive maternity services include labor and delivery rooms, cesarean surgical suites, private postpartum rooms and an eight-bed neonatal care unit.
The city of Germantown, Maryland straddles Interstate 270 about 26 miles north of Washington, D.C. Germantown is one of the county’s fastest growing communities, with an extensive number of new homes, communities, schools and commercial centers. Whether you are into hiking, camping, gold, visiting galleries, or attending a performance at a theatre, you’ll find it all, and more in Montgomery County. With more than 33,000 acres of parkland in 345 parks, 60 galleries, 22 theaters, 50 historical venues, visitors and residents enjoy superb amenities throughout the year. Germantown's location gives residents quick and easy access to the historic sites of Washington, D.C., and the urban nightlife of Baltimore. Its location is ideal for employment opportunities as well, as residents can find work in one of the nearby cities while residing in the suburban locale of Germantown, where the cost of living is significantly lower. The convenient accessibility and wide array of amenities make Germantown a very desirable place to call home.Benefits:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group